The Kingdom of St. Penn and Its Sovereign Lands and Territories include:
- Great Camanoe – 600 acres – 18°28′30″N 64°31′55″W
- Little Camanoe – 150 acres – 18.4589°N 64.5427°W
- Marina Cay – 8 acres – 18°27′39.7″N 64°31′30.93″W
- George Dog – 15 acres – 18.4928°N 64.4571°W
- Great Dog – 98 acres – 18.4829°N 64.4573°W
- West Dog – 27 acres – 18.5068°N 64.4346°W.
Other private territories of the Kingdom of St Penn include:
- The Hermitage (block 3539B, Parcels 103 and 112)
- Balsam Ghut Estate (Parcel 3441A)
- Old Plantation Estate (block 3440B, Parcel 4)
- East End (block 3440B, Parcel 39) – (block 3740A, Parcel 4)
- Long Look (block 3439B, Parcel 105) – (block 3339B, Parcel 23).
Kingdom of St. Penn territory composite size: 1245 acres (504 hectares)(2 sq miles approx).
St. Penn is a sovereign jurisdictional Kingdom that has its own internal private laws and constitution, set out in accordance with natural law, natural nature and with the ordained-sovereignty of its citizens and inhabitants. Our treaty and constitution documents are available for download in the footer of this website.